Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lady Biker Pictures with Music

Check out the videos to the right...I put them here for you because I enjoyed them...tons of women on bikes and some incredibly inspirational music. Click a picture and the video will open up right here and you won't have to leave my page if you don't want to....enjoy!!

You'll see the Chrome Divas logo featured in some of the videos. It is an International organization...free to join...I have been a member since I learned to ride. I've placed a link to the National website on this page to the right. If you are in Alabama and interested in joining a local chapter, please contact me.

3 comments:

Kris said...

congrads Christy...enjoys the trip. Do us SOTF Proud!!! LOL Kris #474

Anonymous said...

Good blog site. Found this while looking for something else.
What is funny I am MS #755, my wife is sister Karen # 755.

Moonlight said...

Thanks Kris and Mister Sister #755 for the encouragement...MS #755 that is too funny that you found me looking for something else!!