Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait

It's been a long time since I've posted to this blog...and I've missed it. This past year has been about trucking for me. The economy...well, I don't have to say much about that, do I? Pay cuts have run right through the industry I work in, but hey, I still can work and things are looking up.

Enough whining.

Today I was checking out youtube...I always get such a good feeling from the music videos with the lady bikers, so I thought I'd see if there were any Lady Trucker videos. If you don't have time to see all the ones I posted on this page, see Trucker47, she's a hoot and a fearless document-er(?) of what life on the road is about...and does it all with an inspiring spirit.

I'll be checkin' back in with y'all

Keep the shiny side up...no matter what your ride is!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Cowgirl,
You were sorely missed at Giddy Up in New Orleans. I asked and you seem to have vanished off the face of the earth. How bout giving your ole biker chic, farmer type, nursey sistah #337 a shout. Will be in Tennessee for the summer. Maybe we can hook up. P:)

Anonymous said...

Nice.. hehe.. lady biker ..uhmm i just want to share site of mine ..just check it out if u find it good.. thanks!http://www.motorcyclesandchoppers.com/